The YAESU FTA-550 is packed with features, yet very affordable. Boasting an oversize full dot matrix LCD display, the FTA-550 Airband Transceiver provides full communication on the Aircraft communications Band and additionally provides VOR and ILS navigation features on the "NAV" band. The FTA-550 includes NOAA weather band monitoring and the capability of programming up to 200 memory channels with a quick and easy channel recall feature. The brand new easy to operate menu system is icon driven making it simple to navigate through all of the powerful features this transceiver has to offer. Additionally the FTA-550 can easily be reprogrammed in minutes using the optional PC Programming software and the supplied USB programming cable.
FTA-550L Comes supplied with:
Li-Ion battery, 110V and 12VDC charger with cradle, Alkaline battery tray, Antenna, Belt clip, headset adapter, and USB programming cable.
- 5 Watts TX Output Power
- Huge 1.7” x 1.7” Full-Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots)
- ILS Navigation Display (Localizer)
- VOR Navigation Display
- Easy to operate menu system
- NOAA Weather Channel Receive (U.S.A. Version Only)
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S.A. Version Only)
- 200 Memory Channels with 15 alphanumeric characters
- Back-lit Keypad and Display
- Water Protection – IPX5 Rating
- Loud Audio (800 mW)
- High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery Pack (7.4 V 1800 mAh)
- Operation Manual