The AC200 PNR™ Bluetooth headset offers simple and affordable PNR™ (passive noise reduction)
performance. Avcomm’s exclusive patented PNR™ audio technology features high efficiency ultra-lite speakers, incredible voice clarity, higher noise attenuation, and lighter weight for improved comfort.
- Simple and affordable PNR™ performance
- Bluetooth connection to cell phone or lap top
- Incredible voice clarity
- Higher noise attenuation
- Ultra-lite Neodymium speakers
- Volume control and easy to adjust stainless steel headband
- Acoustic foam ear seals and acoustic mic muff
- M-65 microphone with active filtering chip
- Lighter weight; weighs only 13.4 oz.
- Full five-year factory warranty
New and more powerful, ultra-lite Neodymium speakers give you richer, smoother frequency response for both voice and music, while producing incredible efficiency that emphasizes higher frequencies. The powerful magnetic core and diaphragm are the perfect choice for higher sensitivity and optimized response.
The speaker, a thin-lightweight 4/10th's of an ounce, reduces headset weight for added comfort. Audio performance notches up even higher with the advanced speaker installation technique that reduces internal ear cup vibrations while increasing noise attenuation.
The AC200 PNR™ features an M65 microphone with a ceramic hybrid active filtering chip that amplifies desired voice signals while eliminating up to 75% of unwanted background noise so that you can be heard more clearly in even the noisiest of environments like open cockpits. Additionally, the pre-amp circuit is immune to environmental changes, will not corrode, and has a much longer life than conventional PCB based products.
Additional features include rugged stainless steel construction, easy-to-adjust headband, simple operation, volume control, an acoustic mic muff to protect the mic against moisture and wind noise, gold plated mic and headphone plugs, high impact ABS ear cups, durable copper wire with spiral shielding to eliminate RF interference and a polyurethane cover for added abrasion resistance and flexibility. Combining PNR technology with advanced performance features makes the AC200 PNR™ the best value on the market. Full five-year factory warranty.
• Impedance: 150 ohms/mono
• Type: Electret noise canceling mic
• Frequency Range: 100-17,000 Hz
• Freq. response: 300-8,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: 101dB with 1mW input
• Mic source resistance: 220-2200 ohms
• Volume control attenuation: 23 dB
• Boom type: Wire spring
• NRR: 24 dB
• Tensile reinforced copper wiring
• Hardware: Stainless steel
• 5' straight shielded cord
• Domes: ABS high impact plastic
• Polyurethane insulation (UV safe)
• Weight: 13.4 oz.
• Gold plated plugs: mic .206" dia.
(phn .250" dia).